Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mother Nature is Fine!!

Although the day hasn't been bright and sunny, it's been a fine one so far.
It's currently 14C outside but tomorrow brings a 40% chance of showers and a high of only 10C.
Still, not bad considering my neighbors to the south are currently having a nice little snowstorm for most of the weekend.

Here is a photo taken just minutes ago from my backyard. (Note: this is not my backyard, it's the field behind it... no one needs to see my tiny messy yard)


I'm not sure why the poor Calgarians are getting dumped a pile of big white stuff this weekend. I'm sure that it could be for any number of reasons.... none of which I am responsible for!!

All I can say is take it like an Albertan :)

Much love and kisses....

1 comment:

  1. Love and kisses back at ya!
    I'm a little 'green' with envy:P

    ReplyDelete